asprin is a general framework for qualitative and quantitative optimization in ASP that allows:
- computing optimal stable models of logic programs with preferences, and
- defining new preference types in a very easy way.
Some preference types (
pareto, …) are already defined in
asprin’s library, but many more can be defined simply writing a logic program.
- Source code and binary releases are on github: github.com/potassco/asprin.
- Starting with version 3, asprin is documented in the Potassco guide.
- Older versions are documented in the Potassco guide on Sourceforge.
- Gerhard Brewka, James Delgrande, Javier Romero, Torsten Schaub, asprin: Customizing Answer Set Preferences without a Headache, AAAI, 2015